Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Integer posuere erat a ante venenatis dapibus posuere velit aliquet. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis.
The EVOLUTION 2 is a rugged, durable, all-Cordura front-entry membrane drysuit. Rugged enough to be ideal for commercial and military use, yet comfortable and versatile enough for recreational divers, the Evolution 2 provides an incredible array of standard features and can be customized for any diver’s needs.
- Heavy-duty 220 gram Cordura™ exterior is strong and resists cutting and abraison
- Self-donning front-entry drysuit
- Diagonal front-mounted YKK-BDM zipper with protective zipper flap
- Reinforced seat and knees stand up to he rigours of wreck and technical diving
- Telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap aids in donning allowing fro greater range of motion
- Standard pocket on each leg with Velcro™ closure, grommeted drain hole, three attachment points and elastic shock cord
- Si-Tech low profile 360-degree inflation and exhaust valves
- Internal elasticized waistband and suspenders improve fit and comfort
- Latex neck and wrist seals are of the heaviest grade available for incredible durability, yet are extremely comfortable
- Standard boots are made of vulcanised rubber with 5mm neoprene insulation and are available in sizes 5 through 15
- Can be fitted with neoprene socks for no additional charge
- Includes carry bag, inflation hose, drysuit hood and suspenders at no extra charge
- Neoprene collar covers the latex neck seal for extra warmth
- Available in 14 male sizes, 7 female sizes